NAIFA Protects Your Business!
Through advocacy, NAIFA protects the future of the industry for our members. We work to:
- Cultivate a positive legislative and regulatory environment.
- Promote the critical role of insurance in a sound financial plan and the essential services provided by our professional agents and advisors.
- Monitor legislation and regulations.
- Regularly engaging key decision makers on the state and federal levels to achieve the most favorable outcome for members and their clients.
Becoming an Advocate
NAIFA-Central Iowa plays a critical role in NAIFA’s advocacy efforts by providing opportunities for members to develop and strengthen relationships with their elected officials on the state and federal levels. If you would like to get learn more about our
- Political Involvement Committee (PIC) We work closely with local legislators and lobbyists to elevate concerns and generate discussion around the political and regulatory issues surrounding the industry. If you want to participate in the political process, contact Joe Lamberson.
- Insurance and Financial Advisors Political Action Committee (IFAPAC), gives NAIFA a “seat at the table” by supporting candidates for state and federal office that understand issues important to insurance agents and financial advisors. NAIFA-Central Iowa’s PAC fundraising committee works throughout the year to promote member contributions to IFAPAC. Want to learn more about IFAPAC and how you can support our fundraising program? Contact Keith Hennessey.